Sunday, January 31, 2010

The latest and greatest...

So, I am a slacker when it comes to blogging anymore...just bored with it. However, I have been inspired by reading others blogs and decided to post something new. My new favorite website is www.etsy.com it has some really talented people selling things on there.

What else is new...well, I got my clinical assignment for this semester. I will be at St. Charles every Friday working on VOO (vascular/oncology/ortho). I am super excited to hopefully learn a few things and get more comfortable with passing meds and doing IV's etc.

Other than that, my time has been taken up by animals (raccoons & mice) in the attic, a non-productive dishwasher, and watching many bball games (my sister and steve's team).

Speaking of my sister...she just passed her driving test this week-so proud! Crazy to think that I now have to worry about her being on the roads. Hopefully she will come and visit often. This week also was a special man's birthday in my life, my brother Ryan...he turned 34 on the 27th.

Well, back to the books...i have a test monday-wish me luck:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Xiamen
Flights to Xiamen
Xiamen Flights

Cheap Flights said...

The metropolis of Los Angeles is a beautiful one. It bends plenty of people from around the world to visit the city by getting cheap flights to Los Angeles from their hometowns. The major attractions of the city are its beautiful parks namely the Exposition Park, the Griffith Park, the Japanese Garden and Orcutt Ranch Horticultural Cen
Flights to Los Angeles |Vancouver Flights| Cheap Flights Tickets